Skip to content

Ideas & Suggestions

How would you like to see Planapple improved? What’s missing? What could we do better? We’d love to hear your ideas.

5 results found

1. Schedule a place more then once on Itinerary

I am unable to put on my itinerary to go to one place more then once. We will be going to one place on Friday and Saturday. It should be added to be able to schedule a place more then once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow text entries in Itinerary

Please allow text entries into the Itinerary. We have identified general sections to our trip, with dates. Some days are well-defined but others need more research and decision-making. For these we need a way of recording a placeholder in the Itinerary. If you have access to our trip, this is the case for the section titled "Arches, Canyonlands and Moab area". I see no way of adding these days of the trip to the Itinerary before we have defined details and websites. ( Also, some destinations and activities may not be associated with a web link so something is needed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add “note” items to your trip, and they’re meant to be used for exactly this sort of thing. From the top of any Notebook page, choose “Add … Note”. If you have specific dates in mind, notes can be scheduled into your itinerary like any other notebook items. Or just leave notes unscheduled for further discussion in the Notebook section.

3. Allowing for multiple nights selected for lodging

Adding multiple nights, not consecutive, to lodging

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ADD "Other" Activities not Listed Online - Meetings/ Receptions/ Free Time etc.

Times for itinerary items 4pm -4:45pm
    Travel time: 4:45pm - 5 pm

"Other Activities" not listed online - Receptions/Meetings/Pool Time/Free Time etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For things that don’t have web pages, you can use “Add … Note” at the top of the Planapple notebook to enter just about anything you’d like. And you can schedule those notes into your itinerary just like anything else in your notebook.

You can also forward emails to save@planapple.com to add them to your notebook. This can be handy for emailed conference agendas.

5. Add New Zealand timezone

I suggest you add a timezone for Pacific/New Zealand, I had to use Pacific/Fiji.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

They’re in there. Look for Pacific/Auckland (currently GMT+1300) and Pacific/Chatham (GMT+1345). (Planapple gets its time zone names from the “IANA tz database,” which usually uses the name of a major city within the zone.)

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas & Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base